I decided it was time to updated this blog and replace the "Turkey" with something more current, say Christmas. So, here is Carma's Christmas tree. She does do a nice tree don't you think? But so far, she hasn't decided to put up her several dozen nativities - only three so far.
And I thought I should occassionally post some of my pictures from our whirlwind tour of Europe. I know you've seen many of the great pictures that James took, but not many of my "not so great" pictures. Did you know they light up the Eiffel Tower at night in different colors? Well, here it is in blue.
And how about the Venus de Milo; and the "Winged Victory of Samothrace" at the Louvre - with James and Delos in the forground (I do have better pictures of this, but they don't have the "American tourists" included to show we were really there!

5 comments:
I did NOT know they lit up the eiffel tower like that. It's so beautiful. UGH, I wanna go there so bad!
it is nice to have something new, thanks dad
keep posting more pics dad. i loved that trip!
-james
I wish I came!
MAN I would LOVE to go to europe.
Post a Comment