
this is incredible. it's a slideshow of artwork that's on display in the mesa, arizona temple visitors center. i think most of them are photographs--and they are amazing.
"it is set to the amazing compilation of Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing performed by Clyde Bawden and Freddie Ashby."
click here to view the amazing slideshow. this is also where i got the above image.
you can also visit the official "reflections of Christ" website for more information on how the images were created.
10 April 2008
reflections of Christ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, that is amazing. Thanks!
Emily,
I love it. I went to both sites. Thanks for putting up the links. It is very moving. Clearly some of these pictures were taken in Israel. It would be interesting to know who is funding this whole effort.
dad, it looked to me like the photographers were, but i guess i don't know for sure. it's going to canada next but i think they should make a stop in SLC at temple square soon!
I got this from a girl in my ward too. Neat.
em, could you photoshop me a little skinnier? I look like a beast! :)
i don't have photoshop, i guess i'll have to ask lynette for ONE MORE FAVOR.
Post a Comment