I took Kate to get her 2 year pictures this morning. She did really good and didn't fuss at all. Although my kids do seem to hate the loud photographers at Kiddie Kandids. I always want to tell them to pipe down.
03 April 2008
Kate's 2 year Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
she's sooo cute! i cannot believe she's 2 already! those pictures are awesome. cute jeans, too.
so cute! She and Carter have gotta hook up one day! we can arrange that right?
is she had a koolaid mustache i would swear that was ellen!
-gym
Great pictures. With your dial-up modem it must have taken a while to upload those pictures. Thanks for taking the time. Hopefully Mom got some cash to you for Kate's Birthday - she does a great job of remembering everybody's BD. Me, I'm not so good
Ellen she is so cute and looks so big! Can't believe she's already two. Love her cute hair!
Wow, she is adorable!! I hope you are doing well, Ellen. When are you getting your own blog?!
kelly, when we get dsl
Cute girl! I wish I had a little girl too!
Post a Comment