16 March 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!

Hallelujah! I FINALLY figured out what I was doing wrong and I can once again post photos. So, I had to share our "first day of Spring Break" photos. We had a mini heat wave on Fri and Sat with temps in the upper 80's or low 90's - HOT! So yesterday we got out the little backyard pool.
The water was FREEZING...so cold that Rachel cried when we tried to put her in. But Dad and the kids were game!

Charlie attempted a backflip into the pool so,
of course Hannah had to try too.
I was SO HOT, I finally decided to get in to cool off a little bit. AND THEN
CJ offered me $100 to completely submerge myself. Easiest $100 I ever made. I can't believe he didn't think I would do it.
So, here I am, soaking wet and $100 richer and my kids thought it was the funniest thing ever to have mom in the pool with her clothes on. Now, we'll see if I ever get my money...

5 comments:

Ammon said...

What a blast! My kids love it when I do something wild and crazy--a side of me they rarely see. They think I'm the coolest mom ever!

Dave L. said...

Fun Pictures. While you were having a heat wave, we were having more snow. Woke up Sunday morning to about 4 inches of the white stuff.

Emily said...

so funny! that made me laugh out loud!

Holly or James said...

that's awesome. i would done that for a nickel
-gym

Holly or James said...

Those pictures are so hilarious. I love the ones of the kids and their feet sticking straight up! Then I see the one of you half way in then I'm thinking, "oh no, someone pushed her in" then I see that you were making 100 dolla! If he doesn't pay up, just go buy something you want and not feel guilty about it. (: