09 February 2008

Valentines

Last night at 5:30, the doorbell rang and Hannah's first date arrived.
He even brought her a corsage with miniature pink roses and a black ribbon.
She felt pretty special. (And so did I - when I picked it up, the cashier asked me if it was for my prom. What? Do people even have prom in February? And do I look like I'm heading to prom?)
Sheesh - a kiss on the first date and they haven't even left the house yet.
On their way out the door...

And a beautiful picture from the event. CJ reported that Hannah had the time of her life (her favorite dance? The limbo). And when she told me all about it after they got home she said, "and Daddy was a perfect gentleman."

7 comments:

ellen said...

soooo sweet

Emily said...

sweetest thing i've ever seen. good for cj for taking her! and for being a gentleman...

Holly or James said...

can't even seen the pictures.
-gym

Holly or James said...

okay, nevermind. now i can see them. cute!
-gym

Dave L. said...

So Sara, you look young enough to be going to a high school prom? That must make you feel pretty good! Great pictures. What a super thing for CJ to do.

Ammon said...

Awww! That's the cutest thing, ever!

Holly or James said...

How sweet. I love Hannah's skirt. (:

You must have been lookin' extra good that day that you picked up that corsage. Lookin' nice and young.