This morning as I unloaded the dishwasher, I saw something big and black in the silverware container that I didn't recognize. I pulled out our TV remote. I'm sure it was put in there by Rachel (she's a GREAT helper with the dishes) but I can't believe I didn't notice. And not only that, but I also put in the soap, closed it and ran it.
17 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
bummer. sorry, man! (i do stuff like that daily)
After is dried out will it still work? Sometimes they will.
Dad
Yeah, does it still work?
-gym
I wanna know like everyone else... DOES IT WORK? If not, thank goodness for universal remotes!
hi-larious, kate threw our cordless phone into the bathtub awhile back and it still works but the caller id screen is blank, annoying
Jack did the same thing the other day, but thank goodness I found it. (:
Post a Comment