30 January 2008

Quiz

This was on my aol homepage so I gave it a shot. I started out okay but had a horrible finish. How many will YOU get right??

http://money.aol.com/special/company-logos-brand-awareness

7 comments:

Emily said...

i got 12 correct.

Peg said...

I got 12 also.

Ammon said...

I only got 10, but in my defense 2 of mine were about coffee and alcohol and I haven't watched American TV in months.

Holly or James said...

i got 12, had no idea there was even an arrow in the fedex.
-gym

Dave L. said...

Clearly I'm the champ. I must not watch enough TV. I got 7
Dad

Anonymous said...

I got 13. I knew another one but questioned myself and missed it! dang.

Emily said...

i never noticed the arrow in fedex before either, gym. i kept thinking it was a trick question, but then i finally noticed it.