Anyone need any practically free electronics while I'm in the land of China? iTouch for like $49, same with camcorders and such.
06 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the life and times of the larson clan
Anyone need any practically free electronics while I'm in the land of China? iTouch for like $49, same with camcorders and such.
6 comments:
I do I do....What about customs will you have any problem with them
well since you ruined my itouch can you get me another one? i'll take a 60-inch plasma and hddvd too.
PO-LICE get me an Itouch!
I checked them out yesterday. They were hilarious. they are all fake and look goofy, so I'm not getting any fake iTouches. Plus, I put free movies on Em's iTouch, not ruined it!
darn it
I want a TV just like the one Em asked for. Thanks!
Post a Comment