18 December 2007

Visiting Teaching

http://www.blip.tv/file/255494/





I couldn't figure out how to post this video. Maybe I could have if I had a little more time but I'm in a hurry because I'm going - you guessed it - visiting teaching in about 15 minutes and Rachel is still napping. Anyway, although it's very OBVIOUS, I thought this was a funny little video (forwarded to me by the R.S. Pres. of our ward - what do you think she's trying to tell me anyway?).

By the way, I was also given a new calling on Sunday as a Primary worker and I was sustained and set apart. The counselor who extended the calling said, "...the implication is of course that at some point who will probably be released from your R.S. calling but we don't know at this point when that might take place..." So, I guess right now, I'm the Enrichment Counselor and a Primary Worker...any ideas how to split myself in half so I can be in both places at once?

3 comments:

Ammon said...

That was such a good video! My new vising teachers are coming on Friday... let's hope they're nothing like the ones in the beginning.

Emily said...

awesome, you're finally going to get released! heaven

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing! I am the Visiting Teaching Coordinator in my ward and am totally going to share this with everyone!