I hope it's okay for me to post about something other than a home decorating project,
but after a very LONG drive (two days!) we are in Albuquerque to spend Hannah's "fall break" with Alice's family.
We got here on Saturday afternoon and luckily, Dave had managed to get 4 tickets in the BYU section to the UNM vs. BYU game. CJ had a great time and it's always fun when your team wins - GO COUGARS!!!
Today we are picking Haley up from school and riding the tram up to Sandia peak to hike around and have a picnic lunch. Fun! And maybe dinner at Gardunos...
01 October 2007
We're in Albuquerque this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm soooo jealous! Sounds like heaven. Bring me back some sopapillas!
I HATE you guys getting to go to Gardunos!!! I haven't eaten at Gardunos since I was pregnant with CALEB!! I miss that place so much! I keep telling James we have to go visit Albuquerque again!
i need more pics and details! how's gardunos? how's dions? balloon fiesta?!
Post a Comment