07 October 2007

New Dog at the Skousens




We do seem to be the crazy ones with all our pets, so we wanted to show you our new dog Phoebe. She is actually Zap's sister and Shannon had taken her to Portland and then decided she couldn't keep her in her apartment while she was gone all the time--so now we have her. We also have new dwarf hamsters which are quite cute but do bite occasionally. I think Rachel and Hannah and Charlie all liked her when they came to visit--she's more mellow around little ones than Zap. (Plus, a big thanks to Sara for teaching me how to try and post on the blog--heh, heh, heh.)
Also, I just wanted to let Em know I didn't try to refuse to answer the invites, I'm really illiterate when it comes to blogs and I didn't know how to get my google account to work with the blogs. Sorry I seem so silly, but I think I can figure it out now that someone showed me how. It's like me trying to look at the family pictures--who knows why I couldn't seem to get it to work right either. Sad that I'm actually computer outdated.....

3 comments:

Holly or James said...

can i please have some filth in my house too...i mean dogs!
-james

Summer said...

RUDE! heh, heh, heh--our kids LOVE our dogs! But they do stink sometimes.....

Emily said...

i'm really sorry i offended everyone with my post about my new blog. it was really just a joke!

how cute is summer, by the way? love the no braces!