How long has that soggy sucker stick been on the floor in my bedroom? I can't even remember the last time one of my kids had a sucker and I just now saw it for the first time. Gross.
Where is that white t-shirt? It's my favorite and it's not in my closet or the dirty laundry.
Where should I keep extra sheets and pillowcases? I've moved them from room to room and closet to closet for weeks now and I still can't find a place I like them.
Our dumpster is disgusting. People don't walk in to throw stuff away, they just lob it over the wall. Most people miss.
Yesterday a very odd woman who lives in our complex was out front as Dave walked out to take the missionaries home (and I was walking out with the boys to go for a walk). Elder Gomez shook her hand and then she told the rest of us "Don't touch me, I have dog poopies." What? She'd been picking up dog poop with her BARE HAND and throwing it in the dumpster. She goes "What? It's not dangerous?" then smells her hand "and it doesn't smell." Oh, okay. Go ahead then, finish the job. Poor Elder Gomez was wiping his hand on the pants of his suit the minute she turned her back. I hope he washed his hands when he got home. I hope she did too. Last week she offered me a taste of her fresh from Hawaii coconut. I'm glad I declined (she was sticking her fingers in and licking them off).
I just noticed a gigantic crack right down the middle of my cute black candlestick. How annoying.
None of the clocks in my house are right. How can every single clock in the house be that wrong? Some are more than a half hour different than the others. Does anybody know what time it is?
I hate cleaning bathtubs.
I want a new couch.
I slept all night last night for the first time in over a year.


8 comments:
Those are random Em! But I really do enjoy your blog! Hope you have a great day.
You are so stinkin' cute! Wish I lived closer...
I read in a magazine that you should keep your extra sheets underneath your mattress. I just moved mine there for our different beds and I am loving the extra closet space!
I like the "extra sheets under the bed" idea in theory but it wouldn't work here in the kids rooms. Boy rooms. Teenager rooms. ick. Perhaps in rubbermaid...
I would enjoy the closet space!
Isn't that clock thing the TRUTH?? I have so many clocks and they never seem to be together at the same time. Our microwave clock, for some reason, speeds up on its own. Like it speeds ahead one or two minutes each time you use it. Every 2 or 3 days it's at least 10 minutes ahead of all of our other clocks and I have to reset it. HOW ANNOYING! (:
I had the same problem with my clocks. Google "atomic time" and then set all your clocks to that time.
I love random thoughts...especially yours!
And, "I have dog poopies?" What the heck?!!!
Now you have to teach your boys not to talk to strangers and to run from the crazy old lady!
i'm so glad somebody commented on that story. nobody else seemed to think it was funny/weird (or at least they didn't comment about it). it was so weird!!
Post a Comment