I have hijacked the Larson family blog. I was trying to create a blog that my whole family would post on. It didn't work out. My sister Alice won't even answer the invite; Delos only posted for his kids while he was in Israel; James refuses...as soon as I mentioned I had done it he instantly had his wife create her own blog so he wouldn't have to; Ellen refuses to post; Sara does only when she's finished decorating a portion of her house. So it turns out I'm really the only one who posts regularly and it's starting to feel weird. The end result: I've created my very own blog. I have a link to it on the side, it's currently called "Something" and the site is emilyssomething.blogspot.com (notice the double "s" in the middle). I was going to wait to tell everyone until I had come up with a title and made it cute like my friend Lynette's but we're having trouble getting Microsoft Word and that is an essential part of the cuteness, per Lynette's instructions. So in the meantime, I will post on the Larson family blog things that my family would care about, and things on my blog that I care about (which is mostly what I've been doing on this blog and feeling weird about). So, if you care, you can check out my own blog. Otherwise, keep reading this one. It's a good one. Another piece of information: I will be changing the address of this blog in a few days. Instead of foleysrgreat (since that's not my family's surname) it will be something else. I haven't decided what yet. I'll let you know before it happens. Decisions take me a while.
25 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so excited to see the final product! I love the name and layout you chose...really cute!
I don't refuse to post, I have nothing to say, and we technically don't have a camera which makes pictures difficult. Good call on your own blog though, I agree. And it's very cute (I wouldn't even change the name, it suits you) and how about larsonsrgreat, there's an idea
good idea. thanks. i don't have anything to say either, but i somehow find something every day. it's weird.
that's what makes blogs so great...just a bunch of people talking about nothing! kind of like Seinfeld!
Post a Comment