- bleach
- very hot water
- latex gloves....lots and lots of latex gloves
- mom and dad, who watched my kids while i went to clean our new place
I didn't get a ton done, mostly the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. But now I can do shelf paper and actually walk into the kitchen without shuddering. Those people were not clean. Especially when they cooked. I've never seen so many splatters on cupboards in my life. And dirt and crumbs and who knows what else in the drawers. I'm so grateful that I got to leave the boys home and just dive right in. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it!

5 comments:
Pre move-in cleaning is the WORST! I always make sure when we move out it's spotless... what's with people who leave a mess? Ammon and I rented a place in Provo that was a pig-sty once... cockroaches and everything! GROSS!
Oh, and aren't grandparents the best! I bet they just LOVE Isaac and Noah! You know what they say,
"Grandkids are God's reward for not killing your kids."
So true, ... so true!
they also left behind some stuff in the cupboards. so weird.
I feel your pain. I say they should have paid for a cleaning company to come in and make it spotless for you.
i thought about putting that in the contract...
I can imagine you cleaning your house so vividly! I remember when we moved into that apartment together and Ellen had to have everything so clean!
Post a Comment