Yet another unplanned, superfun activity: frisbee golf. Who knew it could be so much fun? I'm pretty sure I wasted everyone.
LOVE this picture. I just realized CJ isn't throwing a frisbee like everyone else...he's...picking up trash? Taking a drink? Hmm...I can't quite figure it out. Hilarious.
Look out, Dad! Looks like you're going to fall right over!
I just had to comment that I'm really enjoying all the pictures of your family reunion. It looks like you guys had such a great time! I wish I could see all of you together!!
And our family loves frisbee golf too. We play it around here but my kids and husband all beat me :-(
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
3 comments:
that was a fun activity. i double doubt you won though!
-james
I just had to comment that I'm really enjoying all the pictures of your family reunion. It looks like you guys had such a great time! I wish I could see all of you together!!
And our family loves frisbee golf too. We play it around here but my kids and husband all beat me :-(
we took a big family picture that i'll post as soon as we get it.
Post a Comment