14 July 2007

I did it!

Well, I made it. It was seriously one of the hardest things I've ever done. But I finished the triathlon in 1:51:31.5 and Dave finished in 1:22:56.0. Yep, that's almost a full half hour before me. But I finished! I'm sooo proud of myself. I know, pride is bad, yadda yadda yadda, but



I'm SO PROUD OF MYSELF.




More pictures of the actual race to follow.


I won "Rookie of the Year". I also got the coolest prize.


Drumroll please.....Dave took the Larson cup this year! I know it's a belt, but we call it the Larson cup anyway. Congratulations Dave! I'm proud of you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a stud! Or whatever the right word is for a female...perhaps stud is not right. :-)

Dave looks very nice in that belt. Now don't forget, it must go on the MANTEL for a year! LOL

Jessica said...

Great job guys!

Ammon said...

Amazing! Congrats, Rookie and MVP!

Holly or James said...

Good job Dave! Who else was there? Em, great job, I'm proud of you too! I'll definitely be there for the next one!

Sara said...

so exciting Em - you have a family of winners! I'm proud of you too. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Peg said...

You are so awesome! Very cool and only a half hour behind Dave. That's very impressive! I bet Delos is so jealous!!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Way to go Emily! I'm totally impressed.

Emily said...

The people who did the whole thine were me, Debbie, Barb, Misty, Delos, Gordon (Kristi's husband), Dave, Anthony, Donna...I think that's it. Diane swam, Larry biked, and Kristi ran in a team.

christina said...

Great Job Em! And congrats to Dave for winning the Larson Cup!

Val said...

You rock!