One of the best parts about living in Utah is the 24th of July. Dave gets the day off and it's basically just a free day...I guess it's a day we should celebrate the pioneers ariving in the Salt Lake valley...maybe watch a parade or two, but I've never been much of a parade person. But I am grateful for those pioneers coming here and I'm especially grateful that Dave has the day off! So enjoy your BBQ's, and happy Pioneer Day!24 July 2007
Happy Pioneer Day!
One of the best parts about living in Utah is the 24th of July. Dave gets the day off and it's basically just a free day...I guess it's a day we should celebrate the pioneers ariving in the Salt Lake valley...maybe watch a parade or two, but I've never been much of a parade person. But I am grateful for those pioneers coming here and I'm especially grateful that Dave has the day off! So enjoy your BBQ's, and happy Pioneer Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy pioneer day to you, too!
LOVE Pioneer Day!
OH yeah,. . . forgot about that whole day. That was yesterday, wasn't it? Guess you really don't have many people celebrating that in Maryland. (:
Post a Comment