Saturday with the Larson kids
We loaded up all five kids (Noah is to the right of Isaac) and headed out for the day to go...
BOWLING!
Here's a nice shot of David's gutterball. The first of many. We didn't figure out you can raise the bumper things until right before we left. Oops.
Isaac and Dave cheating a little
Here's a shot of the scoreboard. In case you can't read it, Dave got a 176, I had a 129, Isaac had 103, David had 57, Alex had 65 and Austin had 90. And that was without the bumpers! Pretty good!!
We celebrated our scores with lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. Austin's choice.

5 comments:
I wish I had been there! I love bowling...plus, I'm really good...I never break 100! :P
i took a class at byu and didn't keep any of it, but got pretty good during the class. i bowled a 216 once. It was incredible! I got TWO turkeys!
I double doubt you ever broke 200!
it looks like a great time was had by all
-James
it was AMAZING gym. i've never experienced anything like it! class had ended but people were staying behind to watch me finish my game!
I got a turkey once in my BYU bowling class and it was awesome. Wish I could still bowl that good...or that I had the "free time" to enjoy a bowling class! Man, life at BYU was SWEET! Wish I had known it then...
Post a Comment