15 May 2007

My name is MOM!!!


It finally happened. After staying with my niece and nephews for over 2 weeks and them calling me Emily, Isaac has started calling me Emily. I've told him before that my name is Emily but he always said "No, your name is Mama." Which is fine with me. But today he started calling me Emily. It's cracking me up, but I don't want it to stick! But when I correct him he smiles even bigger and keeps saying Emily. The Terrible 3's are about to begin!

4 comments:

Holly or James said...

Caleb has been calling me James for 2 years now. Every once and awhile he'll call me dad.

Emily said...

once IN a while, gym. and cute.

Holly or James said...

Whenever my sister Heidi comes to visit, Caleb calls me "Holly". He thinks its funny and kind of a joke. It's cute.

Ammon said...

Darling Boy!
Atleast he knows your name, if I ask Carly what my name is she says, "Sugie."
I'll never live down that nickname.