We went to Dave's graduation from the University of Utah this past Saturday. He graduated from the college of medicine, so it was funny that they were doing the Hipocratic Oath and stuff. He received a Masters of Science in Public Health (MSPH). I'm so proud of him! I'm really glad he decided to walk even though he was done in December. I think it feels nice to get recognized for all his hard work! Here he is, just to the right of the podium, receiving his diploma holder (he got his actual diploma in the mail months ago). I almost missed it--I was sitting in the foyer with the kids when they got to his college and got there just as he was finished getting hooded and was walking across the stage to shake hands. I thought more people would be there ahead of him! Congratulations, Dave! Love you!
Here he is walking to his seat (you can see his red Delta Omega honor's society sash)
I thought this picture was funny and very indicative of my previous wrestling match inside the graduation. (NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT--it's my new $20 J.Crew dress so leave me alone)

This is our celebratory lunch at Winger's. We tried to go classier and go to Bonsai but they're not open for lunch. By the time we discovered that, we had to go home and pay the baby-sitter and bring Alex and David with us, so we had to go somewhere kid friendly. It was GOOD. And fun. Isaac ate only popcorn, fell backwards in his chair, and only had 3 tantrums. I only had to leave to feed Noah once. It was awesome.



3 comments:
whoa
Congrats Dave!
whoa what? can't figure out why some of the pictures aren't showing up.
Post a Comment