13 May 2007

Chuck E Cheese's...where a kid can be a kid!




We spent Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had so much fun! Alex and David were really breakin' it down with Chuck. I was busting up watching their moves.

Isaac did a shooting game...
and ski ball (well, is it ski ball if you just reach up and stick it in?) but he actually threw it a few times and got it in the 50 and 100 slots!

Austin shot some sweet hoops...
...even Dave got in on the video game action.


Alex did the Hokey Pokey with Noah...

...and Isaac rode up and down on the clock!
It was a nice day at Chuck's!


4 comments:

Delos said...

I love these pictures. So cute! And I laughed and laughed watching the dance by alex and david. pretty good.

Holly or James said...

hey, my parents missed my 8th birthday too!
-James

Emily said...

yep, i thought about making up a song for it...."it's alex larson's 8th birthday and we hope you have a nice 8th year! happy birthday alex! 'lex!"

Holly or James said...

hilarious!!!!!