what the? misty was happy and fine, I wonder why it looked like that? maybe I'll do a longer one tomorrow. dad just cut it short by darting across the street right when I got on him.
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
7 comments:
that video was short enough
poor misty was crying it looked like! that's probably why.
what the? misty was happy and fine, I wonder why it looked like that? maybe I'll do a longer one tomorrow. dad just cut it short by darting across the street right when I got on him.
oh, she sorta paused, i thought she was getting choked up. we'll call you guys tomorrow after school all right?
I know this is the Larson blog, but does Daren exist? Is it possible to get one picture..just one..of Daren to prove he is actually there? LOL
Yeah, Daren is here...lemme see if I have any pictures....
debbie, i think there was one of him getting off the plane? maybe they ditched him there!
Post a Comment