the life and times of the larson clan
Here are some pics of our trip to the Texas State Railroad last weekend. Sure had fun
I tried to put captions with these pictures but I'm obviously still new to this blogging experience. We sure had a fun weekend though!
it's easy enough, just put your cursor inbetween pics and type
those popsicles look delicious!-James
They were!
Your kids are getting so big! You need to leave more posts with pix of your kids. It's good to hear something from you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I tried to put captions with these pictures but I'm obviously still new to this blogging experience. We sure had a fun weekend though!
it's easy enough, just put your cursor inbetween pics and type
those popsicles look delicious!
-James
They were!
Your kids are getting so big! You need to leave more posts with pix of your kids. It's good to hear something from you!
Post a Comment