20 March 2007

I've been thinking about Aspen Grove lately so I found the tentative itinerary that tells us what we'll be doing every day. I also looked at FAQ's and found that there are a washer and dryer in the family lodges, but they're coin operated. At least that's something! I want to do the ropes course and paint ball but I just don't know if Noah's going to go with his group....he'll probably still be taking at least 2 naps and I'll still be nursing. Ugh. Hopefully it works out though, because it sounds like it could be fun! Especially the pottery classes....

5 comments:

Holly or James said...

good thing jack's on bottles. we'll be ditching our kids and not looking back, way to much fun stuff to do to have kids weighing us down. plus kids usually have more fun and parents are just busy worrying about them when they shouldn't.
-James

Emily said...

not BABIES, dodo. gym, you and holly can each have your own account, do you want me to invite you again?

Holly or James said...

no, we're fine with one!
-James

Holly or James said...

have you ever had anyone watch your kids besides family? other people do it just fine...perhaps you should try it!
-James

Emily said...

yes i have, but infants generally have an attachment to their mother--especially when you're home with them all day long. all of a sudden they're with strangers in a strange place with no mom in sight...what mother wouldn't worry? plus, that's not even really what i'm worried about. i'm more worried about the naps/nursing